Remote Developer (Iasi)
At Expero, we build complex software in challenging domains for expert users; scientists, traders and engineers. These are not your normal applications and our consultants work across a spectrum of technologies from graph databases, enterprise infrastructure to reactive web applications on the front end. Expero has its own design and UX team who create rich, interactive experiences around the apps that we build.
Expero’s main base is in Houston & Austin, Texas but we’re a remote friendly company with people spread around the US and developers in the Canary Islands and Iasi, Romania.
We’re looking for more developers to join and grow our team in Iasi and work remotely on projects with us. What do we mean by developer? If you are frontend (Angular, React, Vue) or backend (.NET/Java) or full stack then we’re interested in finding out more about you.
- Passionate and fast learner
- Enjoys working with a distributed team
- Comfortable working in English as the primary language
- Or experienced with Java (preferably 8) ecosystem; dropwizard, middleware
- Familiarity with modern software and operations tooling such as git, Docker, CI/CD concepts
- Occasional travel to meet new clients and solve problems with them
- Backend Developer: experience with one/some of:
- .NET ecosystem: C#, .NET Core, NuGet, (My)SQL Server, Visual Studio
- Java 8 ecosystem: bonus Dropwizard, Lombak, Scala
- node.js ecosystem: yarn install all
There are some great advantages to working remotely with Expero. Here are what some of our current Remote developers like the most:
- Remote Work with an awesome distributed team
- Working for a growing specialist consultancy in the US that tackles complex problems and difficult domains
- Friendly organisation with a great culture
- Flexible working environment - manage your own time and project responsibilities.
- Solving difficult problems and working on unique applications
- Exposure to a lot of different projects & technologies - expect to be continually learning and rapidly expanding your skill base
- Contributing to technical decisions and being able to make a difference on each project
- Attractive rates - don’t be shy, ask us about this